We would like to encourage members to renew their membership subscriptions for 2021, due by 28 February 2021. We are doing this in order to align our cash flow to plan events and continue our artist support program.
We have developed an excellent program of events for the first half of the year, with more to come. Dramatic sopranos Susan Bullock and Lise Lindstrom - both wonderful Brünnhildes - will each talk to us via Zoom from London, Professors Heath Lees and Thea Brejzek will give presentations on ‘Wagnerism’ and Adolphe Appia, and there will be our usual combined concert and champagne celebration of Wagner’s birthday PLUS our 40th anniversary celebration party (Covid-19 willing).
Let us all look forward to 2021 being another successful year for Wagner lovers and the Wagner Society in NSW, in spite of Covid-19!
Subscriptions for 2021 are the same as for 2020:
Single pensioner membership
Shared membership - same mailing address and contact numbers
Shared Pensioner membership - same mailing address and contact numbers
PLEASE NOTE THAT MEMBERSHIP CANNOT BE RENEWED ONLINE.
The three methods of paying your subscription:
Just let us know by replying the the email sent to members, or by advising us online at http://wagner.org.au/contact-us, and we'll forward an e-invoice so you can pay electronically by debit or credit card.
Use your bank's internet banking facilities to send your payment electronically to Westpac Banking Corporation, Paddington NSW Branch:
Account Name: The Wagner Society
Account Number: 911323
Mail a cheque or money order for your annual membership fee to:
The Wagner Society
GPO Box 4574
Sydney NSW 2001
When the subscription is due:
We would appreciate the subscription renewal by 28 February 2021.
We would love to welcome new members of the Wagner Society in NSW in 2021.
Why become a member? Well, apart from joining a group of fellow Wagnerites, there are lots of benefits. As a member, you can:
- attend a variety of events each year, including talks, seminars, concerts and films, with outstanding presenters and exciting performers, and with afternoon tea following each event;
- attend a champagne celebration of Wagner’s birthday and a Christmas Party;
- meet and get to know like-minded Wagnerites;
- enjoy the fellowship of our extended network of music/theatre lovers when attending performances in Australia and overseas;
- receive four issues of the Wagner Quarterly per year as well as regular e-news;
- access the Society’s website with its photo gallery, views and reviews about Australian and international Wagner productions, all previous Quarterlies, all previous events, and much more;
- have the opportunity to access tickets for the annual Bayreuth Festival; and
- know that you are helping to support young Wagnerian or potential Wagnerian performers from NSW as well as productions of Wagner in Australia.
Subscriptions for 2021 are:
Single membership $75.00
Single Pensioner membership $45.00
Shared membership $110.00 - same mailing address and contact numbers
Shared Pensioner membership $65.00 - same mailing address and contact numbers
Student membership $25.00
If you would like to join us, just fill in your details in the new members online application form at the end of the webpage here.